Friday, September 4, 2009

Only Anything in the Fall

Hey everybody,

We are all back in super-busy mode here at the beginning of the Fall semester. It seems that our lives continue to adhere to the school-time tradition and while my OA brothers will all someday escape its grasps, I'm afraid I am here for good.

Jon T. and I have been looking forward to the Fall, though, and have a very exciting announcement to make.

In a few days, we will begin releasing the complete back-catalog of Jon T's solo work. We are putting them into small, bite-sized EPs and I think you're really going to enjoy them. What's more, we are working on a special (and secret!) interactive feature to these EPs. All will be revealed soon.

In the meantime, please enjoy my own EP of songs written this last year. I just submitted them for consideration for a local gig. Keep in mind that the recordings are demos and far from perfect. But at least you can hear some stuff that I've been working on--and this time put the songs on your iPod and stuff.

Right click and "save link as" Jon Stone's Recital EP

2 comments:

The Margin Wight said...

I like "Don't Ask" the best. In case you wondered.

Jonathan G.Thwaits said...

Yeah, You wouldn't mind if I add it to my set would you? I'd give you full credit of course. Now I just have to get a gig. I'm glad you put these out.